Friday, March 16, 2012

More walkin' round town music

Good evening faithful readers - today saw Stalking the Job bow out from the daily guerrilla marketing campaign, for two very good reasons: first and foremost, because I've become quite ill over the last two days (and I've since come to realize that I was most likely running a fever while out and about yesterday) - but also because I've taken on a short-duration photomontage project (courtesy of Craig Shouldice, of Shouldice Media). Rest assured, I will once again be seen on the streets of the city just as soon as I am feeling better - and after completing/delivering the first iteration of Craig's project.

For fans of my webcomic, this will mean a delay of several days before the next installment of The Adventures of That QR Code Guy, but don't worry unduly - I already have the story notes prepared and should have my plate cleared sufficiently (sometime after the weekend) to get it all sorted. Some of you have been kind enough to write in, asking about the Sly & the Family stone song I referenced in last week's webcomic. Well, if you're really curious, it's the first song on the playlist embedded below. This is another collection of tunes I frequently find myself humming, whistling, or even grooving along to as I make my way all around town... so in case you run into me and I'm walking in rhythm or singing quietly under my breath, it's highly likely it'll be one of the following songs:



I'm afraid that's all I have for you today, folks - gotta fight this cold. For Stalking the Job, this is John Currie siging off. Have a lovely weekend everybody... and of course I'll see you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment