Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Full moon shine like a big cue-ball

Yes indeed-y, it's early going this morning folks. Took a look outside and there was the moon, hanging fat and full right above the Bank of Montreal building. Passed out from sheer exhaustion roundabout 10 PM last night, so as a result I've now been fully awake for the last half hour. I've been creeping around the house, swilling coffee & trying to keep from waking my wife - but it's getting time to seize the day. I'm going to make another (early-morning) attempt on the Toronto Star, and from there I think I'll try my luck with Toronto's entertainment weekly, NOW magazine.

Beyond that, I think I'll just try free-forming it as I go along - although Yonge and Dundas square might be a likely location for pulling a standing gig. It seems to work well enough for the Jesus freaks and the black nationalists, so who am I to go against the flow?

See you around - !

No comments:

Post a Comment