Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday Morning Fever

Good morning, faithful readers - well, I've been up since 6 AM waiting on a call from Newstalk 1010 Radio - if you'll recall from yesterday's Stalking the Job, I was due to be interviewed on The Morning Show with Larry Fedoruk, but... 6:45 came, went, and after tuning in via the internet, it would seem the producers had other ideas for the show this morning. Oh well. At least I've had an early start to my Saturday!

The snow outside tells me that today is not an ideal day for canvassing the Big Smoke, and to be honest I have some prior obligations to attend to, but have no fear Toronto - I'll see you around.

Update:

Seems my contact at the station had incorrectly transcribed my contact number... whoops! I'll let you know how this plays out, folks. Stay tuned - !

Update to the Update: well, it's now all systems go for a recorded interview (to be played on a subsequent broadcast of The Morning Show with Larry Fedoruk). I'll be speaking with Larry later this morning, so keep your ears peeled, folks. I'll update the blog once I've got the details.

...Aaaaand it looks like the interview will be part of tomorrow morning's broadcast. I'm going to see if I can have a copy made available to include here on Stalking the Job (for all of you who'll still be sawing logs on Sunday morning).

No comments:

Post a Comment